- established a temporary "residence" at an RV park in East Central Austin
- tossed our arrival/departure checklists (just kidding)
- spent some time with our boys and my parents over the holidays
- enjoyed having our oldest here in Austin with the other three of "us"
- got caught up with our best friends; I've finally has some girl time and it is wonderful!
- ate some GREAT food!
|Fresh made tortillas from HEB|
- got back into a routine
- patiently wait for our mortgagee to finish up her refinance so we can start looking for a house!
We've taken advantage of the hot tub. It's has been unusually cold here and the hot water feels wonderful! We've been experimenting with how to best warm up our tin can home against the cold temps. It's mostly warm... but we also bundle up at night!
We've also browsed homes for sale online while we wait for our monies to be freed. We are debt free and are planning on staying that way paying cash for our next home! It seems like there are a good amount in the price range and size we are looking at.
|Here are four of the 9 cowls I've made|
|Cameron wearing a hat I crocheted|
|My new favorite breakfast|
and did a little cleaning here and there. I got my hairs cut...
Simple and slow living at its best!