1. Favorite state visited so far (besides Texas cause that would be a given): Indiana
2. Favorite campground stayed at so far: No campground has had it "all" but probably the campground that had most of the things I like is Petaluma KOA in CA.
3. Favorite pizza: Arte Pizzeria in Loveland CO
5. Favorite thing about this lifestyle: It's stretching me! and I love being able to see part of the US I've never seen before.
6. Favorite thing to wear for travel days: for warm travel days: running shorts, t-shirt and flip flops; for cooler days: my PPP bloomers, t-shirt and flip flops
7. Favorite bike ride: Monterrey CA!
8. Favorite book I've read on this journey: Living with Less (maybe because I'm living it!)
9. Favorite meal to make in the RV: anything requiring one pan!
10. Favorite phrase we've adopted: It's 10 degrees warmer/cooler out here, when stepping out of our home!
11. Favorite campground treat: Snickers ice cream bars
12. Favorite touristy thing we've done: San Francisco tour
13. Favorite item we have purchased since being on the road: our grill!