- See a live starfish in its natural habitat. Hold one if I can?
- Try stand up paddle-boarding
- Kayak a river or lake
- Run a 5k race once a month at least for the rest of our travels, if we can find a race that works for us. (I did run a 5k distance in September but nothing that far since then… I’ve lost my enthusiasm for running!)
Visit Washington, DC
- Visit Asheville, NC
- Visit Charleston SC
- Visit Savannah GA
- Visit as many "homies" as I can (Kristen, Crystal)
- Get a tattoo
- Make a supper and invite any "late-arriving" camper that is close to us to share it with us.
- Make soap in our RV
Spend the day in Central Park in NY
- Highlight my hair with a wild color
- Buy coffee for the person behind me at a drive thru Starbucks
- Finish my granny square quilt
- Finish my scrap knitted scarf
Bake treats for grumpy campground hosts (or friendly ones if we don't encounter any grumpy ones)How about pumpkin bread for the guys at the Collision Shop we lived at for almost a week?
- One month of primal/paleo eating
Swim/wade in the Atlantic Ocean
- Lie on a beach and read
Run on the beach Recover the valances in our RV Make covers for the dinette benches Figure out some kinda cover for the loveseat
- Buy fresh eggs from a roadside stand
Eat New York pizza Eat shrimp and grits
- Eat vegetarian for a month
- Sit by a fire on the beach
- Cook a meal over a fire
- Go to a drive-in movie theater
- Walk barefoot in the rain
- Knit a pair of socks
- Drive the truck pulling the RV!
- Switch "jobs" with D for an arrival/departure day
- Go on a dinner cruise
Try a new-to-me kinda food/restaurant (Indian, Thai, etc.)
- Take a cooking class
Hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail
- Attend a yoga class or two
- Read 52 books (4 read)
- Be a work camper somewhere
- Volunteer at a food bank
- Make a patchwork skirt
- Hoop every day for a month
- Make a dream catcher
- Refashion 12 clothing items
- Allow D to pick a challenge for me and do it! YIKES!
- Spend Christmas in Florida with my kids
Go to an art exhibit or art museum
- Live every day like the adventure it is!